Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Jobless

A new company is being set up. The owner somehow wants to hire a personnel who is a former CDC employee. CDC stands for Clark Development Corporation where I am currently employed, not Center for Disease Control and Prevention  which creates virus and its cure.I don't know why he wants a dude or dudette but probably for facilitating transactions.

The owner wants to interview the prospective employee himself. And here we have two applicants who are former employees of CDC. In fact they were both terminated from CDC for a cause. The first one is Joe, and the other is Jebs.

Joe took a seat. The owner asked "Joe, why were you terminated from CDC?". Joe answered "I stole five million pesos from the company". "Tell me more about it", says the owner. And he did...

CUT!!!!

And then....

Jebs took a seat. The owner asked "Jebs, why were you terminated from CDC?". Jebs answered "I was alway absent and always tardy". "Tell me more about it", says the owner. And he did...

CUT!!!

In the end Joe was selected. Dear readers can you tell me why?

No comments: