Friday, January 28, 2005

double decker bus crashes into us to die by your side well the pleasure and priveledge is mine

double decker bus crashes into us to die by your side well the pleasure and priveledge is mine

That title above is a song from The Smiths,

another line goes like this,

And if a ten ton truck kills the both of us to die by your side is a heavenly way to die,
there is a light that never goes out.

and how about this,

the more you ignore me the closer I get,
you're wasting your time....

(originally posted January 28, 2005)
so when you love, and is really in love, and madly in love, you become poetic to the point that you become so absurdly selfish, you don't want to part from the one you love....

so what's my point? Coming up soon will be poems I have written for my wife, very revealing, actually.

So what?

Well, I just want you to be loyal to yours spouses and I encourage you to write anything that your spouse may read and show how much you love him or her. I've been married now for 18 years and I still cling to my wife like a fly on flypaper.

My first shot at poetry wasn't a poem, more of a mumbojumbo for rhyming and it goes a little something like this,

have a book
took a look
mother's cook
taste to look

corny ba? try rapping it at gaganda yan,

till next time

No comments: